I know, I know. I've taken the liberty of purchasing all the quality hanging rope on the market and destroying it.
In The News
- Our very own World of Warcraft guild, Schwankyendaro, now has its very own forum section!
- This news, YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW IT, OKAY? Sheez.
- HDTV. Do you has?
- Just how harmful are non-lethal weapons, anyway? Personally, I think people are just whining over a little blinding pain. Suck it up!
- Employment good.
- Sony is populated by twits. Tell us something we don't already know.
- Or is it...?
- Want to play the new Banjo-Kazooie? Better have an HDTV.
- How does a true geek propose? By hacking one of the greatest games of all time! Seriously, this is pure awesomesauce.
- BAWK BAWK BAWK, BAWK-BA-BAWK, BAWK-BA-BAWK.... November 16. 11:30pm EST/PST. Adult Swim. Be there.
- Did somebody with a brain whip Lazzo into shape? Oh, we can only hope!
- Hulu's getting lots of good anime recently.
- Will crazy Akira fanboys pay $50 to own the piece of crap on Blu-Ray? My professional opinion is: yes.
- Election fail... or win? Tell us what you think!
- Guess That Character scores: Ni-Pah and Cryokenetic. Current round is at one hint and proceeding. Scores:
The Magus: 20 Points
Clovis15: 18 Points
Laserkid: 14 Points
Wedge: 6 points
N64Player: 6 points
Cryokenetic: 5 points
Archangel: 3 points
tripplyflop: 2 points
Baka Otaku: 1 point
Balthasar: 1 point
KIFulgore: 1 point
Ni-Pah: 1 point
Arts & Entertainment
- New Patchwork Family! Mascot fight, yo!
- 5 new movie reviews from Brett!
I need to get off my ass and start going with my webcomic reviews again.