As much as I hate to steal the top spot back from Laserkid, it's time for me to emerge from my not-so-secret angelic lair
and bring you another fun-filled Forum Digest! And it's even on the right day of the week this time!In The News
- Another valiant batchelor bites the dust.
Heartfelt congratulations to him and his bride from the entire UP staff! :)
- Despite no need for us to know it, more news just keeps pouring in!
This week: karaoke stabbity, the awesomeness of Jim Davis, bureaucratic stupidity of high order, and yawning dogs.
- It's that time of month for everyone again! ...I meant it's time to share what games you're playing,
you pervert. Get your mind out of the gutter!
- We now have an update schedule
for There She Is! - Step 4.
- Yahtzee LIVES!
- Sega admits that pretty much every Sonic game after 3 has been made of Fail and AIDS.
Someone call Captain Obvious!
- It seems that Capcom might be serious about designing RE5 with the Wii in mind.
That'd be awesome for many of the folks here.
- Speaking of the Wii,
it looks like the WiiMotion Plus/WiiPommel is going to be cheap to buy. So that's a relief!
- Thailand bans GTA4 after an idiot kid tries to jack a taxi,
imitating the game. Because we all know the only way to deal with the few morons who can't distinguish fantasy from reality is to punish everybody!
- Looks like taking emulation way too far with MM9 will be an optional feature.
- The prolific and awesome YouTuber Deceased Crab starts in on Peasant's Quest!
- The question is posed: does anybody here read? The answer, it seems, is very yes.Sports Page
- It's been a slow and somewhat frustrating week in Guess That Character
. No scores as we all try to crack into The Magus' head. The current round is at three hints and proceeding. Come play! (God knows I'm stumped.)Arts & Entertainment
- Laserkid's first article in UP's "WTF?" series has been posted, as the man himself told us on Sunday. In this edition, the Neo Geo!
- Page 45
of Patchwork Family
is up, and looks even cooler than usual! Share how much you want to smack the bitch lady!
Smack mah bitch up, yo! ^^
- Special sneak preview
of CTU Episode 17!
- Speaking of CTU, our intrepid webmaster has overhauled
the episode selection page!
- A whopping five movie reviews
from Brett this week!
And that's it, ladies, gentlemen, and all the rest of you. Thank you for reading, and good day.