Hello and welcome to friends, enemies, and strangers alike! If anyone's been wondering why my posts have been so sporadic this week, it's because I'm in South America fighting the Marxist guerillas again. There's good news and bad news in this regard. The good news is that when we slaughtered the Reds in this camp an hour or so ago, we found that they had a working Interenet connection, so I'm able to bring you the Forum Digest after all. The bad news is that I'm doing this over a 33K modem. Stupid backwards commies.
In The News
- This week... yet more news that nobody needs to know! Who'd have thought it?
- Whoof! Yahtzee really throws down with MGS4!
- The Inmates' most hotly anticipated new MMO seems to be entering the final phases of beta!
- Cut loose in TF2 and indulge your inner 5th grader!
- Apparently, Sony is losing money on the PS3. Who knew?
- Some people have way too much time on their hands. Or else way too much talent.
- Two-for-one! A superb discourse on the D&D alignment system and two more game elements that should be put down! Get it while it lasts!
- A superb comedian goes to the great stand-up mic in the sky. He will be missed.
- Episode discussions! Venture Bros 3.4, Bleach 69, Death Note 35, and Code Geass 9.
- I am very excited to announce that we have a brand-new and very fun forum game to play! (Look closely. This is my excited face.) It's called Three Word Story. The basic idea is that we work together to build a story, rather like an IS. However, each person can only contribute three words at a time. It's making for a very... bizarre little tale thus far. Seriously, go read and then help write!
- The Magus claims the only point scored this week in Guess That Character! Current game is at two hints and progressing. Score:
Clovis15: 15 Points
The Magus: 13 Points
Laserkid: 10 Points
Wedge: 6 points
N64Player: 2 points
Cryokenetic: 2 points
Baka Otaku: 1 point
- The Magus also wins this week's round of The Caption Contest! (Clovis15 is runner-up.) We eagerly await his image so that the next round may commence. The Board:
Mammonman - 2
Cryokenetic - 2
The Magus - 2
N64Player - 1
Wedge - 1
Archangel - 1
- After a period of dormancy, 20 Questions has resumed and the current round is at 14 questions. No points scored this period. Pointses:
Clovis15 - 3 Points
Laserkid - 1 Point
Magus - 1 Point
N64Player - 1 Point
Arts & Entertainment
- The creator and demigod of Chrono Trigger Unglued, Cryokenetic, posts some reflective musings on the creation of Episode 11.
- Presenting one pair of "Scribbles" from one of the many artistically gifted Inmates, Myuuchan!
- A preview of Page 44 of Patchwork Family has been posted by JeffG, its intrepid artist!
- Two new movie reviews from the intrepid Inmate Brett!